Our mission is to promote and support high quality research on hyperemesis gravidarum which seeks to answer questions relevant to both patients affected by the condition and the healthcare professionals tasked with caring for them.
We are committed to the following principals:
- Healthcare research is strengthened by patient involvement and by international collaboration
- High quality research starts with solid, peer reviewed protocols
- To benefit patients and clinicians ALL research findings must be disseminated and made accessible
To achieve our mission we provide the following:
- A platform for researchers to collaborate with each other and with both patients and clinicians. We can provide patients representatives in most countries for steering committees and as patient co-authors
- Assistance and feedback with protocol development as well as a platform to publicly publish your protocol
- A platform for researchers to showcase their findings and assistance with dissemination to a relevant audience through our partner channels and media links
- Biennial conferences to present your work
Additionally we can help with recruitment and publicity for research and provide a platform for publishing additional and supporting materials for your project.
If there are other ways in which you think we could support your work please let us know.